Barbados Blackbelly Sheep
American Blackbelly Sheep
The BBSAI is the international registry for both Barbados Blackbelly sheep and American Blackbelly sheep. Our purpose is to
- Raise, preserve, improve, promote and publish facts pertaining to American Blackbelly (horned) and Barbados Blackbelly (polled) sheep.
- Register and keep on file all records of registrations and transfers of American Blackbelly and Barbados Blackbelly sheep in the United States.
- Support and promote the interests of American Blackbelly and Barbados Blackbelly sheep breeders.
- Work together and exchange information and ideas that will be helpful in raising and preserving American Blackbelly and Barbados Blackbelly sheep.
- Improve the genetics of each generation of sheep, including artificially inseminated sheep.
- Develop better markets.
- Sponsor shows and sales and to involve our youth in every part of sheep production.