Joining the BBSAI
|Regular membership with one vote||$ 30|
|Family membership (two people join as a team) with one vote||$ 45|
|Junior membership non-voting (with verification
of active 4H or FFA club membership)
|Associate membership non-voting and no sheep registration privileges||$ 15|
Benefits of Membership
- Quarterly newsletter with information and articles of interests to sheep breeders
- Registry tracking of breed lineage and pedigrees
- Certificates of registration
- Free classified ads, sell your animals, equipment, or services on our web site.
- Member-only Yahoo email group
- Web site breeders listing
- Online flock book
- Coefficient of inbreeding functionality to test relatedness of your sheep
How to Join or Renew Your Membership
After you complete the form,
- You can submit the form online or print the completed form and mail it to the BBSAI with your dues.
- You can choose to pay with a credit card via PayPal even if you don’t have a PayPal account; or
Note: BBSAI’s membership year runs from July 1 through June 30 of the following year. BBSAI does not prorate membership dues.